Sunday, April 02, 2006

The First Post for the Family

This is a blog I have created so the Jessee family and their friends and relations can stay in touch. I will add anyone to the list of authors who wants me to. I would think Marshal, Elizabeth and Blaine ought to be on it, along with me. Blaine, you can show Mother how to add entries and read the posts whenever she comes over, and Elizabeth can to. Now Marshal, would be a perfect opportunity for you to mount some of the better pictures of your wedding up here. I am sure you know how to do it!

At the moment I will leave it at that. I will e-mail those of you whose addresses I have to let you know about this. If nothing else it will solve our problem of getting everyone our Christmas lists without relying on Elizabeth to remember it all. Once you have the URL for this blog you can post whatever comments you have. Let me know if you want to continue with it.

Thanks, and everybody take care,

Scott in Wilkesboro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home