Thursday, July 05, 2007

The 4th as seen from the 5th

Will I will post a few photos from the big independence day, and Meghan's birthday celebration over at Jackie's and Art's. I got Meghan a CD that she had asked for (Ashley Tisdale). After I saw the name of the album I thought hmmmm, how appropriate. It's called "Headstrong". Art grilled some hot dogs and chicken and with the other food everyone seemed to enjoy. Diane had to go to work but she and Marshall came by for some food and to give Meghan a present, and left early.



2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Looks like everyone had fun. We went to see the latest Pixar movie, "Ratattouille," in the old downtown theatre, then the parade because we forgot it went right by the theatre.

I'll have to write about it on Not Mayberry.

Happy Fourth of July

10:39 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Think I finally got back on. I do a google password change but that didn't work so I had to create a new account to post. I will attempt to post pics of Meghan's 7/7/07 swimming birthday party at Mother's.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home