Saturday, July 12, 2008

Meghan's bowling party

Well they had another birthday party for Meghan. I thought that it was the third party for this birthday, but was told that it was the forth. Wow! I don't remember having that many partys for my birthdays when I was her age. Well Jackie seems to think that she can't take good photos, but some of hers turn out very well. The way that you make people think that you take good photos is to never show anyone your bad ones. So here are some of mine of the party.




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that last one of me you can count as one of your bad photos. Sorry, but I don't like.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first picture of Meghan with the candles is very good though.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Blaine said...

Just because YOU don’t like a photo of yourself is absolutely no indication that it’s a “bad” photo. I am also sorry that you don't like it.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Sorry but I...who has a stash of not the best pictures...agreed with Elizabeth. I apoligize for not noting my opinion before she did.

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home