Sunday, October 12, 2008

Watermelon and Vegtables in a new light.

This post really has nothing to do with the family, but Judy and I were at the Asian Pacific Rim festival over in Pinellas Park today and I just had to post some of my photos of these fruit and vegetable carving. I was really impressed!! You stand there looking at some of them and go "wait a minute that's a watermelon!" I'll probably post too many of these, but I hope you enjoy them.





Look at the little penguin on the lower right made out of a yellow squash.


Let's see if you can identify all the fruit and vegetables in this photo. There is at least one cantaloupe.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Beautiful! Perhaps this will inspire you to do more than just a pumpkin face this year.

7:25 AM  
Blogger laura said...

I say you can never have enough watermelon pictures.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Blaine said...

Jackie, I don't feel quite THAT inspired.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Actually that top one looks like a CAT scan of my brain after giving back to back lectures.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home