Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Well, I was waiting for someone to post about our wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at Blaine and Judy's but I guess I will have to post even though I have no wonderful pictures to go with it. All the food was delicious and also the company was great. Both turkeys were cooked to perfection(Meghan even ate a large slice) and the stuffing was very good (just like Mother's). Meghan enjoyed running around with Tram and Andy as always. Diane's chocolate brownines were a big hit. I was glad John & Karen were able to make it down....so we were just missing Scott and Laura but will enjoy seeing them at Christmas. We remembered to draw names a little late, so Mother has the names we drew for Scott, Laura, Thomas and Gail.

Thank you Blaine and Judy for having it at your house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home