Thursday, July 26, 2012

Glass plate for Thomas

This is one of the old glass plates that Thomas had talked to me about.  I have gotten a new scanner and decided to try one on it and picked this one.  When I got it I thought that it was large enough to cover the whole glass plate (my old one wasn't).  It wasn't.  It is a larger area than the old one and a better scanner but I had to work to get the entire plate copied.  I moved the plate around and made three overlapping scans.   I then put them into my photo shop "photomerge" and behold a complete photo.  I have not tried to clean it up yet but here it is. According to the envelope that the plate was in the horse was called "Stella".


1 Comments:

Blogger texasalarm said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home