Friday, July 13, 2007

We're going to San Francisco

Laura and I decided to both go to San Francisco to see Aunt Louise and to sight see. When I told her that Laura was coming too Louise said "Oh, good! I'll tell Pam. She said she would come down if Laura was coming."

I guess me by myself isn't that much of a draw.

Anyway, we will leave on Saturday 21 July and come back on the next Tuesday. We are staying at a nice hotel just a block or so from the old hotel Louise lives in now. It is not that far from where she lived before. We are both excited about it. I ought to borrow a digital camera and see if I can learn to post pictures.

How hard can it be?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

I loved my 1 day and night in San Fran with Louise. You will have such a great time. The post cards of where she lives look so beautiful. Never dreamed the place was that old.
Jackie

3:33 PM  
Blogger Clemens said...

We looked at the web site for the hotel and were impressed. The hotel we are going to stay in is the Queen Anne, which is just a block or so from Louise's place.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Hey, Clemens, what is the web site for Louise's Hotel. Want Art to see it.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home