Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Car for Diane!

I liked the job Marshall did on Diane's house so much that when I read this review of the new Nissan Cube in the New York Times I knew it was the car for her. The title of the review is "Hello Kitty, your car is waiting." Here is what sold me on it:
This kind of car should be so Japanese that it makes me want to wear a Hello Kitty backpack, watch incomprehensible game shows and eat whales. I mean, research whales
.
AND...
The Cube is undiluted Tokyo chic, from its asymmetrical rear window to its shag-carpet dashboard pad to the bungee cords on the doors, which Nissan says are useful for holding “stuffed driving mascots.”

Like a Hello Kitty stuffed mascot?

Marshall, I an sure you can find one in that inimitable shade of pink with white trim, one you could mount the Helllo Kitty logo right on the front, and maybe one on the roof. Or at least get Hello Kitty tags.

then if you drop any trash out the window, it would be kitty litter. (sorry, that was for you Dad).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Diane said...

I love this idea and I have new HK carseat covers ready!!! Something tells me when traveling together, we'll never take my car...

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home