Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Day Gathering


Well, I had to post this picture just because Blaine always posts pictures. I wanted everyone to see that Florida does have a fall season with changing leaves (this is a Mother's).
Getting ready for the Christmas Day gathering of family. These are the people I think will be coming: Me, Meghan, Mother, Jackie, Art, Doris, Lynda, Blaine, Judy, Marshal, Diane (don't know when she have to go to work), Jenifer, Scott, Laura, Tom, Gail, John, and Karen (18). If I missed anyone, or if there is someone else who wants to come, please let me know.

Below are the food items I think will be on the menu and the person's name of who is brining (if I know correctly). If there is no name beside it, I will be responsible for it or someone can offer to bring.

Ham (regular) - Blaine has bought it and I will heat it
Ham (Virginia) - Lynda has bought it and Jackie will heat it
Scalloped pototoes - Elizabeth (I already have)
Green Beans - Jackie
Corn - Elizabeth (I already have)
Sweet Potatoes
Apricots - Jackie
Mac & Cheese - Elizabeth (I already have)
Noodles - Judy (I put this because she brings it every year and everyone looks forward to it)
Salad - if Gail would bring - once again, see above comment for noodles
Biscuits
Tea
Water
Sodas (like Diet Coke, regular coke)
Wine
Desserts: Pumpkin Pie (Mother was going to ask Blaine but let me know if can't because Meghan really likes pumkin pie and I can pick one up at Sam's or Publix); and maybe some other delicious goodies like Diane usually makes (hint)
If I have missed any important food item that anyone would like to have, please post. Please post if you have something else you would like to bring. And if I have your name by something and you don't want to bring it, that's ok - just let me know.
Meghan and I are busily getting the house ready and are very excited about Christmas day (well, I know she is). The tree is up, the presents bought and wrapped and under the tree. We are still putting up ornaments - I forget how many there are.
Hope everone that is traveling from out of town has a safe trip and I AM excited about seeing everyone!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oohhh... that sounds yummy!! i cant wait

6:23 PM  
Blogger Blaine said...

Judy will be making the sweet potatoes and noddles and I will make a pumpkin pie. We will also bring some wine.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Blaine said...

Elizabeth, do you have a topping for the pie or should I pick some up? If so what would Meghan like?

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings blogwalking beginner bloggers looking for a friendship visit.

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Elizabeth said...

We always have RediWhip on hand. It should be enough...some from Thanksgiving and another can too.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

It's been highly requested that I do the green bean casserole.

Doris said rolls...should I inquire if she's bought them & ask for biscuits? Call me.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I have a giant bottle of Zephyrhills spring water in my trunk that we can use.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Clemens said...

We'll bring tea, and maybe some beer - or something.

Scott

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home