Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving Dishes

Blaine:
I finally read the other comments and learned that Judy will be making sweet potatoes, so I won't bring the sweet potato casserole; saw where Doris is bringing rolls, so I won't bring rolls; so, I will just bring the fixings for the salad and the dressings.

My friend Beverly and Barry are here from Texas and I would like to invite them to partake of the feast as well. If that is OK, Beverly will also bring a food dish. Just let me know what food is lacking and she will bring it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Elizabeth said...

Oh I hope they can come...I would love to see Beverly...and Barry too.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Blaine said...

Gail, it will be fine to bring you friends. We can make room for everyone.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Glad they are coming! We enjoyed them when they came to our last last year.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home