Sunday, June 05, 2011

And Maggie's birthday

Maggie had her birthday a few weeks ago and is now NINE. Hard to believe. She had a party of her friends, it was a sleep-over as Meghan would say. Laura and I went and had a good time. Later in the week I took Maggie out to dinner since she is so grown up. I asked her where she wanted to go.

Applebee's!!!

What do you want to eat?

Mac-n-Cheese!!!

Pretty predictable. She is a connoisseur of mac-n-cheese and assures me that Applebee's is one of the best. I had a steak and a mojito. Also predictable (steak, so-so; mojito, great!). We played twelve rounds of tic-tac-toe while we ate. It was fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Blaine said...

Mac n'cheese is good. Mother said that the place that Jenifer worked at was suposed to have very good Mac n'cheese.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Clemens said...

Mojitos are better.

Any news from Jenifer, like an address?

2:48 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

No address only street name.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home