Thursday, September 27, 2012

Just a little question

Mary has reported that she has gotten some very suspicious looking e-mail supposedly from me that seem to be from someone else. Could be my e-mail account has been hacked. If anyone has gotten anything like this, please e-mail me at any of my e-mail accounts and let me know.

Wish I had something more interesting - though I have a little short story, "Finding Critter," that I may post, somewhere. It is about how I and my ferocious dog Leo found a little two pound kitten in the wilds of Wilkesboro.


2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Thomas's has been as I get stuff to Jackie from Thomas and all it has is a link and doesn't have his real email address in the from line.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Elizabeth said...

No emails from either Tom or Scott that I remember.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home