Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter Everyone!

Mother filled me in on the Easter dinner last night when I called. It sounds like everyone had a good time. And Marshall was there with his bride!

We went up to have dinner with the Quiggleys: Maggie and her mom and dad. It was an excellent meal. Laura made a big banana cake. It was so good and sinful that she is taking what remains of it over to the library for her co-workers so we don't have to be tempted by it.

The only problem was that we took Leo with us, at Maggie's specific request. He was overwhelmed by Banshee, a great big blue eyed husky and got into a fight. When we got him home he was acting very depressed and hurt. We think he must have been bitten in the neck. He's a little better now, but keeps shaking his head in an odd way - Laura thinks he has an ear infection on top of the wounds. So off to the vet tomorrow to see about the ear.

I am enjoying the day off. I am trying to decide whether or not to spend the afternoon grading papers or doing my taxes. If I don't do the taxes then I have to file for an extension, just like Dad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scotty & Laura! I got your letter today in the mail, Scott. Yes, I did make a cake at Easter. It's the first one I did from scratch and I thought it turned out pretty good. You'll have to tell Laura to send me the recipe for her banana one. It sounds good. I will definitely bookmark this site. I hope all is well! Love, Jen

PS. My email is mjessee@hotmail.com.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Yea - you made it on! Now, where is your Dad and Brother?

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home