Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Beach



Well, Meghan and I have returned from the beach. We went to the GrandShores where Jackie/Art and Lynda Sue have a timeshare. Lynda has an extra room and Meghan & I could go for free thanks to Lynda. We met Bill - her beau from Virginia - seems very nice. We survived the tropical storm no thanks to the news weathermen!! If you listen to them too much you would have evacuated Friday and flown to Kansas! There was lots of surf which was fun to see. Hopefully I can figure out how to attach a couple pictures. In the picture with Meghan in pink suit and hat - she has to hold the hat because the wind was very, very strong - you can see the waves in the background - this was today - Tuesday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Good pictures. I am so impresses that you figured out how to do it. You can show me how to do it when I come home. If you are bored in the meantime you can show Jackie how to post on this blog. I think she got signed up alright.

Scott

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good on you-I've been reading an Australian book- for being able to post pictures! I see Miss Meghan took more than one bathing suit so she could have her usual choice of suits. Glad you had a good time. Will try to post about our anniversary celebration in Greensboro. We hope Marshall and Diane put up some of their photos.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home