Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Maggie at Merlefest

Our friends the Quiggleys put this video of their daughter Maggie at the Merlefest on the Internet. It goes on a bit too long, but perhaps you all would like to see our friend Maggie. She just turned four, as she will tell you as soon as you meet her. She thinks of us as her 'Uncle Scott and Auntie Laura.' Blaine, it will give you an idea of what Merlefest is like, except that you cannot see all the tents and pavilions surrounding the huge grassy area in front of the main stage.

[UPDATE: I have been instructed by Maggie's Mother that the video is NOT too long. It is only my inability to focus on the most important thing in the world. This is TRUE. Actually, I was referring to the few dead spots where Maggie is NOT in the camera frame. Otherwise it is obviously too short. Just thought I would clear that up.]

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Wow - made me tired to watch. I know she was dancing to the music but I wondered - maybe she is constantly in motion even when there is no music. She's very cute and I'm sure she give's "Uncle Scott" a run for his money. We should get Meghan and Maggie together some time!

Elizabeth

9:07 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I wish I had a picture of myself after I brought her home from two HOURS at the playground on the hottest day of the summer! Laura almost fell over laughing at me.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home