Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Email

Scott, would you please send me your email address. I don't have it and wanted to forward you John/Karen's and Thomas's email address that you requested. If you don't have mine it is in one of my first "comments" on the blog. The only reason I just don't send you their email addresses in this post is because you know how Thomas is about his personal information (very secretive) and he might think it was an invasion of his privacy for me to post it. Anyway, send me an email and I will respond back with the 2 you are missing. I don't think John and Karen check their emails too often. I don't think they have a computer at home and at work they are limited with what they can pull up on the internet.

I have taken today (Wed.), Thurs. and Fri. off from work, plus I have Mon. as a holiday. Today is Meghan's end of the year party for her class and there will be a 2nd grade parent vs. students kickball game - that should be interesting. Then tomorrow is only 1/2 day school and she will be out at noon for the summer. I'm hoping the rain holds off and we can go to Adventure Island Friday. She has never been and is sure she is going to go on the big slide that goes straight down. I be waiting at the bottom!!!

Got to go get ready for the big game! Bye - Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home