Thursday, May 18, 2006


Will I finally got on to pass on some information. We went up to Tallahassee last week end and helped Jen move back down to Tampa. She will be here this summer and then head up to St. Louis. Don't know how we did it but we got everything in one trip. Her car was full to the roof and you can see from the picture that the truck was full. (If I can get the picture loaded.)

We got back alright but now everything is all over the house. Jen is getting her room cleaned out and things thrown out and starting to move the things from school in, but it takes time. Maybe if I got my things cleaned up their would be enough room in the house for everything. (But we all know that won't happen.)

We had gone to church with Mother and Elizabeth the weekend before for the 5th aniversity of Dad's death. Mother had paid to have the flowers in his memory for that weekend. I am adding a picture of them at the church before we took one set home with us. Mother took a few flowers out and Judy and I took the rest over to the Health Center for Ms. Roberta. She has failed quite a bit now.

I ended up going over to Lanier for the PTA meeting tonight. Tram was to be in a program for this last meeting this year. I saw one of the boys that played soccer with Marshall at Robinson. He has a girl in the third grade there.

Will close up for now. It looks like I am able to get the pictures on here. I will check back in with some more.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blaine, You definitely go to the head of the line as the most techno-savy blogger. Looking forward to more photos!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Great - when I come home you can show me how to use the photo stuff.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home