Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Elizabeth Checks in

Here's Elizabeth's c omment, moved up to the front page. Elizabeth - send me your e-mail address and I will send you the invitation to be an author. And thanks for checking this out.
Scott

"OK Scott - I finally just now heard about the site. Never got the email. I want to go to the Merlefest too! Maybe one year Meghan and I will have to come up. She and I have been enjoying our Busch Garden's passes. Every school/work day off we get we try to go - have been about 4-5 times this year. Her favorite ride is the Python - I don't know what I'll do when she decides she wants to try the bigger rides - I guess bring a friend for her to ride with. The passes are also good for Sea World and Adventure Island. We went to Sea World one time and next chance we have free we are going to try Adventure Island. I have 2 passes for 50% off Busch Gardens if someone in the family would like to use them - first come first serve. Meghan's last day of school is May 25. She has her dance recital June 4 (Sunday evening). If anyone desires tickets to see it, please let me know by May 22. It's at the performing arts center - very nice. The week of June 5 she will go to a little summer camp at St. Mary's school and then she will start back to the day care (Children's Nest). Well, will save some for later. Elizabeth"

Why don't you just go w ith her on the bigger rides? What could go wrong?

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

My email address is ejbyrd@verizon.net

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home