Saturday, April 22, 2006

Blaine makes a response!

Blaine has also checked in. He is keeping up with the 'Young Dad' tradition, I went straight to the 'Old Dad' tradition -- I asked for an extension. Can't reproduce the pictures he sent here (yet) but it can be done. Marshall probably knows how. In the meantime I will find Curtis, the 17 year old who has attached himself to me, to see is he can show me how.

"Scott,

I did get your email but have not had a chance to do anything yet. I did look at it tonight and will try later to get on it. Just got back from the big tax night at the post office. Sort of a family tradition like dying Easter eggs and decorating the Christmas tree. Its been passed on from father to son. Will send some pictures with this.

Blaine"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home