Friday, May 12, 2006

Disney Princesses on Ice

Well, since I finally received Scott's invite to post, I thought I would. Meghan and I just got back from Disney Precesses on Ice with her Brownie troop. I was a chaperone/driver. :) It was fun (mostly) but a long night. Picked up girls at 6:30 and did not get them back to parents until after 10:00. Then I took one of the girls home to her house so her mom wouldn't have to come back out - don't think I'm too nice - her dad does my hair and has been in the hospital for a couple weeks and is just now getting back on his feet.

I'm hoping Meghan will sleep late Saturday - at least until 8:00! I might have to get up early and put Bob (our inside/outside cat) outside so he doesn't bother us all morning.

Well, Mother's Day is Sunday. Jackie/Art will take mother to lunch Saturday so they can see his mother Sunday. Blaine and Judy are leaving early Saturday to drive to Tallahassee and help Jenifer pack up - they won't come home until Sunday. Meghan and I will probably spend Sat. night with mother so we can take her to church with us at St. Mary's. We might even try to go early enough that we can stop by McDonald's for breakfast - mother's eat free!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be expecting some more bloggers to chime in here now and then. Marshall - you will be expected to tell us all about your trip to Hawaii when you return. Maybe you could tell us when you and Diane will be going and where you will be (which island).

Gotta go so I can get in a couple games on Meghan's Webkinz account before I get too tired.

Elizabeth

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, You brave, brave woman! Was the entire audience made up of princesses-in-training and their moms? Have a great Mother's Day. Love, Laura

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home