Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Latest From Wilkesboro

Hi everybody. It looks like Marshall has signed up for Jessee's Place and Diane may too. Marshall says that she might be better about posting than he would be. Sounds likely. Now just about everyone is onboard except Tom and John. Does anyone have their e-mail addresses? If nothing else I'd like them to know this thing exists.

I am enjoying my summer break immensely. I just need to remember to get productive on research and writing. Laura and I went down to Winston last week and spent the night. We met our Korean friends for dinner - Tai is the friend who came down for our wedding.

The reason we were in Winston was for Laura to have her annual cardiac checkup. She seems to be fine, although the ultra sound shows that there was indeed some damage from the heart attack - but it is mild enough not to worry her doctor. So I'll put Leo on notice that he should up her walking routine to get her in shape!

This evening I was up in Boone, at the Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria where I spend almost every Tuesday night. Our young friends Maggie and Curtis were there, and some others. It was a lot of fun, now that we are all out of school. Curtis will graduate from High School next week and I think his mother (my old friend from FSU) is going to give him a party.

In general everything is fine, now that we have gotten the latest word on Laura, so I am going to enjoy the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home