Friday, February 23, 2007

New and Improved Blog

Well Scott, they have let me go thru one more time without moving my blogger account to the "new and improved" blogging spot (or whatever it is called). They let me skip but said I could only skip one time, so I will have to try again next week (or tomorrow) to see what they make me do. So, other than the few extra steps to "skip" I seem to be able to post okay.

Let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who bought Girl Scout Cookies. They have arrived and I will be contacting you for payment and to get you your cookies (or for those in other parts - hold them for you until you arrive in town).

2 Comments:

Blogger Clemens said...

Yeah, I think I am just going to have to go ahead and upgrade. It isn't supposed to interfere with the rest of you leaving posts, but I don't believe that for an instant.

BTW, we will be in Tampa on March 17, St Patrick's day, and Laura's birthday. We'll pick up the cookies then. If you want the money before then just let us know.

I'll be changing my e-mail address soon too, now that I have a new computer and broadband. I think - I haven't tried to set it up yet.

Scott

12:55 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

I think I may have the hang of this blogger thing, provided this goes through.

Someone please let me know if this gets posted, so I know I am IN!

Gail

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home