Friday, August 03, 2007

Some new posts

I have completed some of the posts about our San Francisco trip. So far all I've gotten up on Not Mayberry are posts about our first day, and the second day which we spent in Chinatown with Pam. There is also a funny story about Leo being bad. I'll finish the San Francisco posts soon.

We will be leaving for Tampa either Saturday or Friday. Depending.

WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT JACKIE IS PLANNING FOR SUNDAY so we can see if we should try to get there in time. See you all either Sunday or Monday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

I had planned on taking Mother to lunch Monday 13th. Hadn't thought about anything for Sunday as I wanted to ask Blaine if Judy was planning on cooking for her birthday. Blaine...are you there?...ask Judy and let us all know.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Thinking...don't tell anyone I sometimes do that... why don't you & Laura join us at the Indonesion (sp) for lunch Monday.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home