Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Christmas Wish Lists


Ho, ho, ho and Merry Christmas! or like our brother Thomas says, "BAH HUMBUG!"

Okay people. Thanksgiving is over, names have been drawn, and it's time to post your wishlists. Some people like to have their shopping done before Christmas Eve....no Scott, I was not talking about you.

Here is Meghan's wish list. For those wanting to know if certain items have been purchased already, you can call me or send me an email.

1. American Girl stuff (I have the items she has circled in the book) - gift cards are available too.
2. iTunes gift card
3. Apple store gift card
4. Conair massage slippers
5. Don't Break the Ice (board game)
6. Brookstone Helicopter
7. Nut cracker
8. Camcorder
9. Wii games (Family Game Night 2)

My wishlist...a little shorter than Meghan's.
1. Nice size tool box (they had a nice one at Home Deport for, I think, $9.99. Not a metal one.
2. Dish rack...kind that has dish drain to catch the water. Stainless steel would be nice but I'm not picky.
3. Gift cards...SteinMart, Target, Kohls, Borders
4. Cell phone holder...kind that would clip onto a purse. Bright or funky color..maybe some bling on it. I have a LG EnVe...rectangle, about 2"X4".
Hope to see everyone at my house Christmas Day. Eating about two-ish. You know the usual...come when you can, things to nibble on before hand, presents to unwrap, etc.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

That was scary! I'm scrolling down reading and that picture jumped out at me. At least you are adorable! Where did I find those glasses and is that my hair or was it a wig! I thought at first it was posting from Blaine.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Elizabeth said...

Your hair looks fine...I think the Christmas tree is scary looking! I won't comment on the glasses though.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home