Friday, April 08, 2011

Maggie turns to poetry

Since no one has written anything I thought I would put something (anything) up.

Maggie is eight now. She used to love playing tic-tac-toe at the Mellow Mushroom with me. Now she writes and reads. This is a sample of what she is writing:

The Runaway Raisins, by Maggie Quigley
Help, Help! It's the runaway raisins!
Open a package and away they scatter, running
for their dear little old lives.
Help, Help! It's the runaway raisins!

Laura and I like it. I think I will start reciting it every morning I put raisins on my cereal.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Elizabeth said...

Love it!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Clemens said...

We went to her house last Saturday and she showed us some of her other writings.

They are priceless.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Delete said...

Hi, I'm Sarah

Love your blog! Come visit mine? :)

x

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home