Sunday, November 13, 2011

An attempt to retreive my reputation (at posting)


Halloween Mary and Mickey and Maggie came by to trick or treat. It went well, bags were full, the neighborhood was good for treats. Mickey was Avatar Aang, the last airbender. And if you don't know who that is you should watch more cartoons on TV. His sister Maggie was Katara, his 14 year old sidekick in the show. The scary creature with her is Appa, the six-legged flying bison.

A good time was had by all.

note: none of these pictures were taken by me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blaine said...

Yes, I can see the Appa resemblance! I'll need to get Tram and Andy to look at it to make sure.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Clemens said...

I'm good at disguises. Though the six legs was a bit much.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home