Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thanksgiving photos and Christmas list

I was busy on thanksgiving and did not take many photos, other than getting John to take the all important Christmas card photo. This year's is number 39. Here are a couple that I did take.





As far as a Christmas present for me I would list the following.

Memory card for my camera. 8GB or 16GB depending on cost. SDHC with a speed of 20 mb/s.
A small pocket knife or pen knife about 2 to 3 inches long with two to three blades.
A flash drive of 4GB or larger would also do.
Gift cards to Best Buy or Lowes or Home Depot would also work.

OK, everybody hang your head (drum roll) I have my list up first. Don't wait too long.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

I am flabbergasted!!!
Is that noise the sky falling?

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home