Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sat Mother Update

She ate well today and NOT in the bed but in wheelchair. Meghan took her for a twirl up the hall yesterday & I didn't today. Hoping that this week, at least at lunch time, she'll go to dining room. She's been saying not yet & Elizabeth thought because she thought she'd have to sit with others & talk during meal. I bought the supject up & that was the reason. I explained that she can sit with someone who has relative feeding them like Walt with David or (as nurse April said) she can sit by herself and that many just can't talk. Explained that it's not a crowded dining room and she can sit where she's comfortable.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

That was meant to be I did today. I missed it even after proofing.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Elizabeth said...

David does not go to the dining room and eat....he has a feeding tube.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Guess I thought since he & Walt were at a table that he was eating. But then I don't recall a plate in front of him.

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Elizabeth said...

Maybe they just go for a different view then his room all the time.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home