Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Cheerleading

Well Meghan has joined the ranks of Pee Wee Football Cheerleading. It's been quite an eye opener. It is a big investment - money wise and time wise but so far she seems to really enjoy it. We will have to see after the games start and she has to stand out there and cheer in the heat. Her games will either be Saturdays at 8:30 a.m. or 3:00 p.m. I'm not sure which time I am going to dread the most - early or hot. Practices have been every day last week and this week from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Then next week they will be Mon/Tues/Thur from 6-8 with the games on Sat. - 1st game will be 8/12. The games last until 10/28 unless the are in the playoffs. Cheeroffs are 11/4 and then there are 2-3 competitions for the cheerleaders. Once she gets her uniform, I will take some pictures for all to see. She catches on to the cheers fast and is very good - I know, I know - I'm her mom - but it's true - really!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no doubts Meghan would be VERY good at cheerleading. She certainly has enough pep to encourage several teams to victory, and her dance training would be a help in remembering routines.
DISCLAIMER: There is no family bias contained in the above remarks.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home