Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy Belated - and Premature Birthdays!!

I seem to have missed everyone's birthday for most of the summer, and since I have the list now I'd better get to all of them before I forget.

So - happy birthday to Blaine, even though it is several months late, and to Judy.
Ditto for Tom, and Marshall.

And just to be the first, happy birthday to Jaque, and Jenifer, sometime in the future.

I will have to go over to the Credit Union to get all the savings bonds at one time (in case Marshall is wondering why he hasn't got one yet).

And thanks to Elizabeth for sending us the picture of Meghan at the recital. I thought you would put them on the blog. And Marshall, are there more pictures of Hawaii coming?

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Well...your list is incomplete - or can I blame it on old age since I think I mentioned it in my email. Meghan's birthday is tomorrow 7/6. She will be turning 8. I am having about 6 girls (including Meghan) go to Pottery in the Park and paint things. I'm taking 1/2 day off work. Sunday will be family celebration. I will post pictures.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

No - I'm just channeling Dad.
Tell Meghan the check is in the mail and to enjoy Mrs Yanes' birthday ditty.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Marshall said...

Thanks for the birthday shout out! I'm going to try and post some pictures in a few...If none show up I'm having technical difficculties!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home