Tuesday, August 15, 2006

First Game Cheering




Well, Meghan and I have had our first experience cheering at a pee wee football game. I have come to the conclusion that these will not be my most enjoyable experiences but maybe they will grow on me as I get more experienced at them. The game was suppose to start at 3:00 and we were had to arrive at 2:00. The game didn't start until after 4:30 (I think - I really wasn't paying too much attention to the clock - maybe it was the heat). Needless to say we didn't get home very early because after the game (about 6:00 p.m.) we had to stop at the Dairy Queen because Jenna was stopping at the Dairy Queen (Meghan didn't even know what a Dairy Queen was but just knew we had to stop there). I'm posting a couple pictures from the game and I'll let you know how the next game goes - it starts at 8:30 a.m. and we are suppose to be there at 7:30 a.m.! At least maybe we won't be running late seeing as we will be the first game of the day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Wow, Meghan looks so much bigger than the other girls! Mainly because she is taller, I guess. Can't believe you both have the fortitude to try it again, but at least is should get cooler as time goes on.

Tell M she looks great.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home