Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007






























The sky was taken this morning when I went out to pickup paper...I slept in a bit and it was already 6:45!



Hopefully I will learn how to arrange the pictures and what I type in some better placement.
Karen asked if I would post Tomas' address. John Paul is to be born on Daddy's birthday but she went to hospital today so perhaps sooner.
(while typing this the sky picture disappeared)
Tom & Gigi DeSaulniers
395 Gordy Rd
Tibbie, AL (I forgot to get zip but will try to find)













2 Comments:

Blogger Blaine said...

What is the big white space at the end of this posting? Is there something special about it, Jackie?

7:59 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I have absolutely no clue!!!

Oh I know...perhaps it is where I had added a photo and somehow, don't know why or how, I deleted it.

That may be what the big space is.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home