Monday, December 10, 2007

Elizabeth's (short) List

Well, I always feel bad because I can't think of anything to put that I want. I did tell Jackie and mother that I wanted a really good (large 16-20oz) travel mug that would keep my coffee warm until I get to work (about 30 mins). But whoever got my name better check with them first. And I like Dunkin Donut coffee - they sell it (also like their donuts).

Also, I want a corkscrew that John keeps talking about. I don't know what kind or anything about it, but he always is telling me I need one like this certain kind....my name drawer will have to ask John if you want to get me that.

And, as long as it's a wish list, there is a Microfiber Save Your Back Bag that is a shoulder bag that converts to a backpack. That would be nice in brown. But this costs alot and I just went on the website for Norm Thompson and they don't have brown (even in the $99 leather).

Oh, just thought of something for Meghan's list but will put that under her comments. This one I really like for her.

A wall calendar is always good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

Elizabeth:

I just cannot seem to find where I can log in to be a "Contributor" to the Blog. All I find is where to make comments which appears on a 2nd page and may or may not be read.

So, I am sending my partial Christmas list to you to post on the main page.

Gift Card from Hancock Fabrics
Gift Card from Wal-Mart
Gift Card from Michael's Craftstore

Tabu Cologne
Chanel #5 Cologne

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home