Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Adventures of Jen Continued...

The girls and I have to wake-up early tomorrow so I'll try to make this brief. Tomorrow morning we are taking a three hour bus ride + a four hour ferry to the island of Utö. We will be there to finally START our studio project. This is where the "sanctuaries of solitude" that we are designing will be located. I'll explain more later.

Anyway, last weekend we took the ferry to Tallinn, Estonia while we had time to goof around still. We were there for a couple of days and it was super-fun.

Here's a view of the city, mainly Old Town, taken from a street look-out.


I took a picture of this door because it looked like candy! Everwhere we went in Tallinn had some fabulous doors.

Here is a picture of the Russian Orthodox church at night. I don't really remember the name...

Well, I'll try to keep you all posted. Enjoy!



1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Your pictures are magnificant...so beautiful. I know you & the girls really enjoyed yourself & I'm so glad you went before work started. I daily check all family weather sites and I think Hamilton VA and Scott & Laura had colder weather than Finland.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home