Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Sunday

OK, here are a few photos from my collection of Easter Sunday.


This first photo has Judy at the "sunrise" service and everyone with their candle. Of course this was before sunrise. We got out to the church around six AM.


This is of Elizabeth and Meghan at their morning service. (Ten AM - A more reasonable time and with the sun shining outside.


This is one of Mother and Meghan after church. Of course Meghan did her very best not to smile. And a good job of it at that.


Here is a photo of Easter Dinner over at Jackie's and Art's. Elizabeth looks like she is explaining something very important to Thomas.



And of course some photos of the Food.

3 Comments:

Blogger Clemens said...

The odd thing is not that Elizabeth is explaining something very important to Thomas. It is that Thomas looks like he is listening.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only talk when it's important and I thought all my brothers listened to me!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Clemens said...

Well, yes. I am sure most of them did.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home