Friday, February 29, 2008

Anyone have the videos?

I mentioned that the family had an old home movie of Mother and Daddy going on their honeymoon to Williamsburg back in the last century to two of my colleagues. When they realized I was talking about home movies of the early days of the Williamsburg reconstruction they started to salivate.

I remember that years ago Blaine made of good video of the movie. It was so long ago that Marshall was just a little boy and when he saw a 20 year old Helen Case walk across the screen called out "Look! There's Aunt Beh-Bet!"

Blaine, do you or anyone else still have either the original film or the video? If anyone can put their hands on the video, could you please send me a copy of it?

Thanks.

6 Comments:

Blogger Blaine said...

I'll have to check. I didn't get the vidio copy made and am not sure that I have a copy of it. I do have the old 8mm film (somewhere). So don't get your hopes up but I will check and see what I can dig up.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I think I have the video or maybe it's a mothers. I will look this weekend too.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I had the video made and Mother has the original. I'm sure she would let you BORROW it.

p.s. look Blaine at the time...I just got up!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Mother had the master and I will be mailing it to you next week.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Maybe we should get a copy made to mail. I would hate for something to happen to the master.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Good idea. Will look into it. Anyone have idea where I can get this done?

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home