Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Somebody post something!

OK. Here's something not too major. Judy and I went to an art show over at Raymond James (the office not the stadium) and took a few photos. I had posted some items from the outside collection a while back. I said that everything was by John Coleman, but that was not correct. While several of the items were his, others were of a variety of Western artists, some of whom were at the show. We did get to speak to said John Coleman.

Since it was a "western" art show I wore my hat that had belonged to Uncle Blaine. Judy took some photos of me. Here are some from the show with the first being me with the hat.





1 Comments:

Blogger Clemens said...

I like the picture of Judy and her hat. You, on the other hand, are looking more and more like dad.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home