Sunday, December 14, 2008

Meghan & Elizabeth Wish List

Well...I certainly feel out done by Scott and Laura. Not only because they have such a nice specific and long list but because they posted BEFORE I did. Sometimes I think Scott thinks everyone does their shopping Christmas Eve like he does.

Anyway, here is all I can think of for both Meghan and myself.

For Meghan, fift cards are great to any of these store - Apple, Build-A-Bear, Target, Borders or any store. She said all she wanted from Santa, Mom and Dad was an Apple Ipod Touch (not the phone)...thus the gift card to the Apple Store. Also, for both of us we have a Wii and any of the games would be good but some are pricey (thus the gift card to Target). We already have Wii sports and Shrek the Third. She also needs a new laundry basket thing (those mesh ones)...the Hello Kitty one she got from Marsh & Diane has been well used. The only thing on her written down list that has not already been bought by someone is a Fur Real Friends cat...she wanted the big white one but it too is kind of pricey ($34.99)...there is a smaller one for $12.99 (Target,Walmart,KBToys).

For me....gift cards (Target,HomeDepot,or any place)....I can never, ever think of anything. The one thing I really wanted I already bought on-line 'cuz I could get 2 for one and wanted to get one for Mother too. You all will have to wait to see what it is. I don't know if Clinque has gift cards - that would be good. I saw some sleep pants on sale in Target magazine today (flannel or jersey knit - maybe Medium)...and a sleep shirt (henley).

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I really did think everyone shopped on Christmas Eve. If not who are all those people?

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's exactly what Meghan wanted.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home