Tuesday, February 09, 2010

My New Eyes

Or at least that is what they feel like. A month ago I had cataract surgery for my left eye which went well. Had the final checkup last week. I no longer need glasses to drive which is a delight. I can actually see everything, and it does feel like everything, without glasses. I need reading glasses for reading, but since I can get three of them for $7 at Wal-Mart I am leaving glasses all over the house, one in the car, one for my book bag, and one or two for my office. It feels like I can read at least twice as fast as I could before. No wonder work was taking me so long: most of it is reading.

So another satisfied customer for Dr Adkins.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Why do I still need glasses and they're trifocals! It seems that everyone else in the family that's had surgery just needs readers. I'm happy for you.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home