Sunday, May 23, 2010

Here is an odd little post

I went to an event that the Rowdies (F.C.Tampa Bay) had here in Tampa. Some of the players, management and the coach Paul Dalglish, were there, and I got to talk to a few of them. The coach saw me and started commenting that I looked like Mozzi, one of the Rowdies players. It became a joke after a while with Paul referring to me as "Mozzi's Dad". The photographer for the Rowdies even took a photo of me and Mozzi together. So to get family feedback on this, here is a photo of Mozzi Gyorio that I took.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

I vote "yes" the 2 of you certainly look alike!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Clemens said...

No. Too handsome.

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Elizabeth said...

Well....when I first saw Mozzi's picture I thought "what a hottie"...but I don't believe I've ever thought that about Blaine (sorry) or any other family member for that matter.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home