Sunday, March 28, 2010

Gift Idea for Diane and Marshall


Don't know how Marshall will feel about it, but there is now a line of Hello-Kitty wines. Here's my favorite:
  • Hello Kitty Devil Red: “A classically rendered Pinot Noir that presents a seductive bouquet of wild flowers and forest aromas.”
Hello Kitty and the Devil don't intuitively pair. Well, ok, maybe they do, but I still think it is weird. But it could go with Diane's Hello Kitty car. "A seductive bouquet of wild flowers and forest aromas."

Hope you are reading this blog and paying attention Marshall.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Whenever I see something "Hello Kitty" I call Marshall but usually she already has it or knows about it.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

From the description, not sure if it is bubble bath or something to drink (I know it is a drink).
"A seductive bouquet of wild flowers and forest aromas" sounds like it would make a nice relaxing bath though.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home