Sunday, January 22, 2012

Updates

Update for Mother:  Meghan and I saw her yesterday on the way out of town for a volleyball tournament in Orlando and we saw her on the way back late this afternoon, but only for a short while.  She was in good spirits bot times.  We wheeled her down to the dining room both times and left when she got ready to eat as you cannot stay in there with her.  It is the "helping" dining room and they watch them and remind them to chew good and swallow twice so they don't choke.  No family visitors allowed.  She was restin in bed when we got there today but had already rang for help to get up.  She likes to take an hour or so rest in bed during the afternoon because they get her up so early to go down to the dining hall in the morning...like 6:00 a.m.

This was Meghan's first tournament of the season and though they did not win any matches they did win one game and steadily improved wtih each game they played.  She played awesome (yes I know I'm her mother).  She seemed to have a really good time.  We are only just begining though and will have many more tournaments to go to....more in Orlando, some in Tampa, one in Atlanta and one in Kansas City.

8 Comments:

Blogger Clemens said...

When is the one in Atlanta?

And thanks for the updates.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Atlanta will be March 30-April 1 (we will be flying in the night of 3/29)

8:09 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

When I said to Meghan "I hear you had a good time!" "NOOOOOO" she replied "we didn't WIN!!!!"

I'm so sorry about the alarm but U did make Bob happy.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Clemens said...

Bob? Alarm? What the hell is going on down there?

10:28 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Jackie was Bob (the CAT) sitting and had technical difficulty with setting the alarm. I think Jackie meant to say "....but I did make Bob happy"...because she fed him and pet him.

Why can't I change the font on my posts to make things bold or underlined or something different? Or am I (underlined I) technically challenged too?

11:08 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I fed & pet & played with Bob (you know him their small leopard) but didn't do something correctly when I left.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Clemens said...

No way to change font in a comment but in posts there is a little menu at the left top bar that you can change - bold, itlacs, size, etc.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Blaine said...

I know how to make bold in a comment. I will email you Elizabeth and tell you what to do.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home