Thursday, August 31, 2006

More Photos of our trip to St. Louis





Will I promised that I would post some more photos of our trip to St. Louis so here we go. The first is a real oddity as I am in it. It was taken in a shoping area tha Yvone took us to (she also took the photo.)

I'll also add one of Jenifer's living room. Of course it doesn't look very lived in, but I still don't think that she and her room mate have much in the way of furniture even now.

This is one along the street that the apartment is on.

The last that I will post is on Delmar Street which seems to be THE street in the evening. It has lots of resturants and some entertainiment places. Reminded me a little of a cross between Howard Ave and Gatlingburg.

I think that the photos are going to be in the opposite order of my post but you can figure it out.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's looks so nice! Can't wait to see it in person.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Yes. Laura and I are already planning our trip! The street with all the night life reminds me of the night life area down in Charlotte where Laura and I went last year for our anniversary.

Keep the pictures and commentary coming. It's a good way to keep in touch.

BTW,didn't you have some kind of medical tests done recently? Any results?

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen's apartment looks wonderful. I totally covet all the woodwork and the built-in bookcases.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home