Sunday, September 03, 2006

Even more photos of Saint Louis

Since everyone seemed to enjoy the photos that I have posted so far (I'm sure it wasn't my brilliant commentary) her are some more. Maybe I can do a better job of grouping them, but don't count on it. Just enjoy them.


This one is of the kitchen. It is in the back with the door on the right going out on the back stoop.


This is the hallway going from the kitchen to the front. It has the old built in china closet.


This one is from the front of the building and shows Jenifer's porch. It is on the left of the front door on the first floor. The window at ground level that you see between the porch and the entrance is to the basement. (Wow! There's a word that I don't get to use much since we moved here from Virginia.)


This is a building over in Forest Park that is called the Jewel Box. It is like a large greenhouse that has trees inside. We weren't able to go inside when we were there, but I walked around in the gardens outside and took some photos.


This is another photo of the campus. This is the main building and faces out to the East and the main entrance to the school. By the way I read that the official name of the school is Washington University in Saint Louis.

Since you asked Scott the tests that were run on the thyroid nodule were negative. It was not malignant.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blaine,
Glad to hear about the tests. Love the pictures. Jen's place reminds me a lot of my old place in St Paul that I lived in with Bill for 9 years.

You should show the blog to Mother when she comes over. She is still calling it the 'blob.'

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home