Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Laura's Christmas List

It was what I consider obscenely cold here on Saturday- 17 degrees F. Leo and I only lasted about 20 minutes out there for our morning walk. Moravian Creek was rimmed in ice and the little pond where the ducks and geese hang out had a thin cover of ice. The only good thing about Saturday's temperatures was that it made Sunday's 38 degrees seem almost ...well...balmy. So, as I think about my Christmas list, my thoughts turn to warming things. Flannel, rather than cognac. We could use another set of flannel sheets for the bed; we have a Queen size bed with a deep matress. PJ's would be good- Petite Medium. Could use a hat- navy blue or black- I've been borrowing Scotty's knit cap, but it makes me look like the Hamburglar. Non-cold weather stuff I've had my eye on would be: a couple of cookbooks (Margaret Fox's 'Morning Food' and Mark Bittman's 'How to Cook Everything'); some products from Bath and Body works aromatherapy collection- the orange ginger fragrance is my favorite; and we have been thinking of trying Netflix- I don't know if it's possible to get a memberbership for just a couple of months. Looking forward to seeing everybody and warmer climes. Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home