Saturday, December 02, 2006

Let It Snow

I talked to my mom last night and she wanted me to post some pictures of the snow. I have never seen snow fall before so when it came down, I was super excited. These pictures I took this morning so the snow's a day old. It still looks really pretty, though.

This is Brookings, the main building at our school.

This is a sculpture right outside the architecture building (in the background).

This is a picture from Thanksgiving of my professor's kid, Evan. Grandma was asking me about him so I thought I'd post it as well. My friend Nanette and I think he's the cutest child in the world. (I might be biased though. He's half Asian too.)

Hope everyone is well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

So happy you posted snow pictures. For some reason I thought that you had seen snow on the ground when your family went on a trip & went to the top of a mountain. MeMaw said I was wrong.
Evan is adorable but so were you & Marshall when you were little...of course both of you still are adorable as grownups. Glad to hear you didn't try to drive to school & walked but I do think you might need to check the thrift stores & find some boots...tennis shoes are not made for snow. Take care and we are all looking forward to seeing you at Christmas.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home