Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween




This year at Meghan's school, the 3rd graders' costumes had to be a charactor from a book they had read. Meghan chose Charlotte from "Charlotte's Web". We had to get creative because I couldn't find a spider costume. Luckily Target saved the day with a spider decoration that I sewed elastic to like a backpack and some leggings with silver spider webs. She went trick-or-treating with a friend in the friend's neighborhood and got lots of good candy which I have already gone thru and decided that 1/2 of what she got will be going back to work with me (not to share with anyone but for me to eat - chocolate helps relieve the stress!).

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

She looks great. Nice costume. By the time I got home on Halloween Laura had already given out all the candy - including the dark cholocate I was counting on!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Meghan, I love your costume! I was looking at the blog while I was in studio and my friend says she loves your different colored shoelaces. Did you do that on purpose? I bet you got lots of good candy.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Meghan has asked me to reply back. Yes, she did the shoe laces on purpose. The shoes came with white and an extra pink pair but she chose to use 1 pink/1 white.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home