Saturday, October 07, 2006

New Stuff

Hey everybody, Friday October 6 I got new glasses and a Verizon Migo cell phone ( You can only call 4 people on it but anybody can call me). I really like my new glasses. I also can see really better. Oh, my Migo phone also has an emergency button to call 911. I lost another tooth and 4 are coming in. -- Meghan

Yes, Meghan had a big day yesterday (and so did mommy's check book). She has Friday and Monday off of school so of course I have Friday and Monday off work. We have a game today at 3:00 and I have to work the concession stand from 1:00-3:00. It should be a long afternoon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Meghan love the glasses & can't wait to see them in person! Can't tell they're pink in photo.
Jackie

12:56 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Yes, Meghan, we love the glasses too! Now you can see the board, and you will be able to see to drive too!
Well, maybe Mummie will make you wait awhile on that car part.

I also like the little green Migo - it looks a little like the space aliens in 'Toy Story!' Who can you call on it?

I'll keep a look out for anymore funny bunny sites on the Web for you.

Love,
Tio and Tia

11:16 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I can call:
Mummie's cell
Mummie's work
Duddy's cell and
Mema (of course).


Meghan

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home