Sunday, September 17, 2006

Okay I made it out to one of Meghan's football games. Only got there for part of the second half and took a few photos. Her team that she cheers for must have been having an off day. They only won 13 to 6. Its probably like the soccer teams in that age group. At the start of the season the team with good natural athletes tear up on everyone, and later when the teams have been together longer the other teams start figuring out how things go and things even out some. Meghan looked tall out there and did a good job of cheering. Had some rain but that didn't stop anything (no lighting).


She was a little animated in this one. I think that her team had just scored a touchdown.



4 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the pictures Blaine! Neither D.W. nor Meghan told me they saw you - were you in disguise? I can't wait to show Meghan!

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura and both like the picture of Meghan screaming.

We both started laughing at the idea of Blaine wandering around incognito, taking pictures. It reminded Laura of the time we saw him doing that at one of Marshall's soccer games.

It reminded me of my neighbor calling up, concerned that there was some strange man just walking around taking pictures of our house.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Blaine said...

Yes, I was blending into the crowd in by Dickey overhauls. Just some "dirty old man" taking photos of the young cheerleaders. Meghan probably didn't recognize me with an umbrella over my head. I did talk to D.W., so he must be catching up to me on the memory thing.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I guess he was just paying me back for not telling him where I went for the weekend. One secret deserves another - although he did find out from Meghan. I think he was so tired after keeping Meghan for more than 24 hours that he didn't think about telling me who he saw at the game!!!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home