Saturday, September 09, 2006




I went to a hair salon today (thanks to Mary Jane's generous gift) and had my doo done. Color, highlights and trim. The girl who did it really wanted to blow dry it and iron it out, so......see pics for the results. It will last only as long as it doesn't get wet. It already has started to flip up a little, but thought all might like to see me with straight hair. Also, will include a pic of Meghan's curls (which I know she would love to have her hair made straight). Credits for my pictures go to Meghan.

FYI: Meghan's Pee Wee football team won again today (we had to be there at 7:00 a.m. - we were just a little late - had to get coffee and a donut). They have won 32-0, 34-0, 40-6 and 24-7. Looks like they will be going to the playoffs if this keeps up (drat - that means a longer season!).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hair is fabulous! Meghan did great work as well. I find your um "cheer" for the winning team a bit strange though. I hope that isn't one they do on the field...

9:44 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Yes - the hair looks beautiful. Meghan is a good photographer. I guess you took the one of her - man!her hair is thick.

Does Mother ever get a chance to look at these? I am envious of your ability to put up photos. But I suppose I would have to buy a digital camera, and new software, and worse, spend the time learning how to use it.

Glad you've done all that!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I got the digital camera for my 25 year service award with Verizon. Pretty nice! I'm just wondering if I can last another 18 months though.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home